Connell
The sea casting waves on an isle of doubts
So long, Marianne, where are you now?
Game of places and I’m always caught
In a wondering train of wavering thoughts
Marianne
Never left and never been really there
My shadow strikes hearts anytime we share
Who saved us? Who grew up?
I keep finding you though, in the dreams of us
Connell
Mistakes of the mind and fear of strangers’ eyes
Left a blank in the space of our times
Regrets and love haunting past memories
I keep finding you though, in our dreams
Marianne
Always been there but somehow you left
In the dark pits of snow clouds my fears I’ve met
My heart is your mind and your heart is my head
So long, Connell, our tears on my bed
Connell
I saw you in Italy, on that summer’s day
Your white dress was shining on my way
Fate split the bonds and the wounds bring dread
Time saved my tears on our bed
art by https://x.com/ratsandlilies
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire